Beaches Rule at Our Beachfront
Resort in Destin/Fort Walton Beach!
Ah, the Emerald Coast. The blue-green waters and the white sand beaches. The quiet breeze coming in from the sea as the gentle waves rush back and forth along the shores. When you stay at our Destin/Fort Walton Beach beachfront resort, you'll be steps from serenity and tranquility every day. Whether you're in town with family, on a couples getaway, or traveling for Spring Break, our resort in Destin/Fort Walton Beach is the ideal place to stay for the ultimate Emerald Coast experience.
The Best Beachfront Hotel in Destin/Fort Walton Beach
With our premier property and room amenities, comfortable and stylish accommodations, fantastic staff and gorgeous location, you'll love your stay in the Fort Walton Beach and Destin area even more. Ramada Plaza Beach Resort at Destin West is the perfect place to come home to, shower up, and rest after a long, hard day at the beach! And the beach outside our doors is just one of several you'll want to see while you're in the area.
Your Guide to Emerald Coast Beaches
- Wayside (Boardwalk) County Park
- The largest public beach in the area, this gorgeous stretch of shoreline features a huge seafood restaurant, two-story beach club, dueling piano nightclub, kids' playground, volleyball, three beach access sites, showers, six pavilions, picnic tables and restrooms.
- Gulf Islands National Seashore
- If you're in the mood for an eco-adventure, this is your spot. Enjoy the untainted beauty of a wild 150-mile span of barrier islands and mainland complete with bayou, salt marsh, live oak and southern magnolia forest and of course, snow-white beaches.
- Henderson Beach State Park
- Six thousand feet of sugar-sand beaches and scenic shoreline await. This park includes natural sand pines, scrub oak and dune rosemary. Boardwalks offer easy access to the beach and the whole scene comes complete with pavilions, playground, restrooms and nature trail.
- James Lee County Park
- More beautiful white-sand beaches and blue-green water await! With playground, three pavilions, 166 parking spots, nine gorgeous dune walkovers to the beach, 41 picnic tables and restrooms, this is a lovely place to have a day at the beach!
- Navarre Beach State Park
- This is the place where people come to fish! The park's 900-foot fishing pier is one of the most popular on the Emerald Coast and includes everything you need for a day of fishing. Additional features include full-capacity camping, swimming and pavilions.